Business Statistics with Anovisions
Customer Analytics, Market Research, Data Management . . . Use our services to get ahead of the competition.
Business needs vary from company to company. Our data scientists have expertise in many areas, including market analysis, Google Analytics, optimizing web performance, macro and micro economics, and more. We help you to uncover new insights from your data to solve your next challenge.
Our services include
- Statistical analysis of your data
- Documentation and reporting of findings
- Dynamic, accurate Powerpoint presentations
- Press releases
- Survey design
- Customer Research
- Web analytics
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Supply chain management
- Data driven decision making
- Info-graphics to illustrate findings
- Market trending and much more...
Get us in early so that we can help you maximize all the data your company collects now—or should collect to make powerful studies that translate into more revenue.
What makes us different? Anovisions is unique because we are a data analysis company first. All of our recommendations are based on reliable science. We put the evidence at the forefront and are very critical of where that evidence came from. We take a three phase approach when when building a solution plan for you.
First, we identify the question. Most think you need to focus on the problem, but you can't actually know the problem until you ask the right question. We spend a lot of time teasing out information in order to determine which questions to ask. Some examples might be:
- What attracts my current customers?
- When should I open a second location and where?
- When should I buy my supplies?
- Is my advertising working?
- How do we boost our occupancy?
- Am I maximizing product yield?
- Are there bottlenecks in my business?
- Who should I be targeting?
- Do I have efficiency problems? If so, where?
- Is my website effective and how should I utilize it?
Next, we test. We collect data and use a variety of tools to test the questions we decide to ask. The data can vary greatly ranging from paper surveys to web metrics. The tools we use are a variety of statistical analysis and research methods. We utilize our experience from the academic research fields and apply them to your solution plan. Click here if you want to learn more about some of the statictical techniques we use.
Finally, we build recommendations. Now that we know what questions to test and have solid data, we can start to translate the outcome into suggestions for you. We look at what is feasible and create an actionable task list. Tasks are based on solid evidence and sound statistics, so you know the changes you make will have positive impacts.